Helping you make better business decisions.
We help a range of businesses in Swindon with the preparation of regular management accounts to help you make better business decisions.
Once businesses grow it becomes more difficult to see how they are performing. Monthly or quarterly management accounts can help owners to avoid relying on assumptions and possibly even wishful thinking. Management Accounts are useful for:
- Revealing profit margins
- Costs that are higher than expected
- Types of income streams that are performing better or worse than expected
- Show likely tax liabilities
- Whether a bonus is likely to be earned
- Comparisons with previous years etc.
Preparing management accounts can be time consuming, especially if you keep manual records and are not familiar with spreadsheets.
We can take over the process for you or, if you are thinking of using cloud accounting, we can set you up and train you to use the software.