We give advice and guidance on this often complex tax.
Value added tax is generally straightforward – but can be one of the most complex taxes imposed on business – meaning some businesses overpay or underpay VAT without realising it.
We provide an efficient cost effective VAT service, which includes:
- Assistance with VAT registration
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- Use of the most appropriate scheme
- Completing and submitting VAT returns
- Deregistration of VAT if it is an advantage for the business
- Implementation of the Flat Rate VAT Scheme if it is a benefit to the business
- Negotiating with HMRC in disputes
We work with Small Businesses and Contractors who expect us to give good advice and help them save tax. Our library of 80+ short videos was produced in-house by us to help with all aspects of being in business and we are often praised for their simplicity on complicated matters.
We feel it’s important that we and our clients keep abreast of changes to tax law and advances in technology so we provide solid tax advice and help with bookkeeping. This includes support for people who are making the move to cloud accounting software.