The set-up is the first step to creating a successful venture
If you are thinking of starting a new business, then you will need to engage the services of accountants. At AMS Accountants, we specialise in helping startups realise their goals. We can assist with the set-up of your company and provide ongoing support as your business grows.
Why every startup needs an accountant
Engaging the services of accountants is an important step in ensuring the success of your startup business. We can provide advice on a range of financial matters, from tax planning to raising capital. We can also help you to manage your finances effectively and make the most of your resources.
After an initial meeting we’ll send you a quote/estimate with a tailored report containing useful advice and suggestions. We’ll spend as much time as you need to talk through your plans and advise you on all aspects of setting up your new venture.
Here’s how we can help
Whether you trade as a Sole Trader, Partnership, Limited Company we can:
- Provide you with simple digital bookkeeping tools.
- Register your business with HMRC.
- Carry out VAT registration and quarterly VAT returns.
- Arrange your CIS registration and admin (construction).
- Carry out all annual accounting functions.
- Monthly /quarterly payroll, including ‘Real Time Information’ and end of year submissions.
- Self-Assessment Income Tax returns / Partnership Tax Returns.
- Business and Financial – set up and monitor plans and budgets (keeping it simple!).
- Credit control systems.
- If necessary, set you up on cloud accounting software and provide training if you need it.
For startups, getting an accountant on board from the start is not something to be overlooked; engaging our services can be the key to making your startup a success. Contact us today and let’s work together to realise your goals.
We work with Small Businesses and Contractors who expect us to give good advice and help them save tax. Our library of 80+ short videos was produced in-house by us to help with all aspects of being in business and we are often praised for their simplicity on complicated matters.
We feel it’s important that we and our clients keep abreast of changes to tax law and advances in technology so we provide solid tax advice and help with bookkeeping. This includes support for people who are making the move to cloud accounting software.