The set-up is the first step to creating a successful venture.
After an initial meeting we’ll send you a quote/estimate with a tailored report containing useful advice and suggestions. We’ll spend as much time as you need to talk through your plans and advise you on all aspects of setting up your new venture.
Whether you trade as a Sole Trader, Partnership, Limited Company we can:
- Provide you with simple digital bookkeeping tools.
- Register your business with HMRC.
- Carry out VAT registration and quarterly VAT returns.
- Arrange your CIS registration and admin (construction).
- Carry out all annual accounting functions.
- Monthly /quarterly payroll, including ‘Real Time Information’ and end of year submissions.
- Self-Assessment Income Tax returns / Partnership Tax Returns.
- Business and Financial – set up and monitor plans and budgets (keeping it simple!).
- Credit control systems.
- If necessary, set you up on cloud accounting software and provide training if you need it.
We work with Small Businesses and Contractors who expect us to give good advice and help them save tax. Our library of 80+ short videos was produced in-house by us to help with all aspects of being in business and we are often praised for their simplicity on complicated matters.
We feel it’s important that we and our clients keep abreast of changes to tax law and advances in technology so we provide solid tax advice and help with bookkeeping. This includes support for people who are making the move to cloud accounting software.